Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
At Neptune Society, our Mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Certified a Great Place to Work since 2017, we provide our team members a Work/Life Balance unique for our industry. We are currently looking for a friendly and customer service-driven Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task and perform day-to-day tasks in a very busy, fast-paced work environment.
Answer high-volume of incoming calls utilizing a switchboard and direct calls to the appropriate team members or assist caller directly with any questions or concerns
Respond timely to all email communications from clients and team members
Greet and receive frequent client appointments and walk-ins
Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times
Provide accurate information in-person, via phone and email
Receive, sort and distribute daily mail and deliveries
· Perform other clerical duties such as filing, faxing, scanning and etc
· High school diploma or Equivalent
· High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
· Knowledge of office administrative procedures
· Conveys information clearly and concisely in written and spoken communication
· Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, compassion, and diplomacy.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Time management and organizational skills
· Must be dependable and reliable
- The ideal profile/fit for Neptune Society is someone who is charismatic, driven, considerate, organized, compassionate, empathetic, understanding, motivated, ethical and optimistic! *
Postal Code: 91423
Category (Portal Searching): Administration and Clerical
Job Location: US-CA - Sherman Oaks
Req ID: Req.93439
Position Type: Full time
Who we are. What we do.
We are North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
"SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V