Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Work/ Life balance is as important to us as it is to you! We believe it is possible for our team members to be productive and enjoy a life outside of work!
National Cremation Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the nation. Over the past 40 years, our experienced team has assisted families in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect.
Certified a Great Place to Work since 2017 , we provide our team members a Work/Life Balance unique for our industry.
We are currently looking for an Office Coordinator responsible for supporting multiple teams with various administrative tasks. The person in this role will be a fundamental part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and successfully every day.
Why work for National Cremation Society?
We are the largest provider of cremation and pre-arrangement services in the industry.
In addition to Work/Life Balance, some rewarding benefits we provide include:
· A generous compensation package
· Competitive health and wellness plans (medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, wellness credits, etc.)
· 401(k) with company match
· Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick, Holiday and Personal time)
· Job-related training, tuition reimbursement, and career path development
· Company discounts, and more
Who should apply?
If you are committed to teamwork, respect, trust, communication, and accountability we would love to have you join our growing team today!
Some essential duties, responsibilities, and requirements for the Office Coordinator role include:
· Support the sales team by processing and validating contractual agreements to ensure accuracy
· Provides exceptional customer service support by handling customer inquiries, questions, and updates
· Greets and assist visitors as they arrive at the office
· Answer and direct phone calls the appropriate party along with taking and delivering messages accurately
· Produce and maintain same-day checks, trust claims, and the reconciliation of bank records.
· Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, fax machines, etc.
· Input statistical information into a CRM system and other databases
· Use of SOX compliance software to reconcile daily, weekly, and monthly reports
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Time management and organizational skills
· Must have the ability to work independently or with a team
· Conveys information clearly and concisely in written and spoken communication
· Capable of setting and meeting priorities and deadlines.
· General clerical tasks, accounts payable, data entry, etc.
· Ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced office setting
· Notary license preferred but not required
· High school diploma or Equivalent
· 3- 5 years of administrative or related experience
What are you waiting for? If this describes you, apply today and find your “Why” in a rewarding career with Neptune Society
Postal Code: 55423
Category (Portal Searching): Administration and Clerical
Job Location: US-MN - Richfield
Req ID: Req.95970
Position Type: Full time
Who we are. What we do.
We are North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
"SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V