Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Experienced Sales Professionals Wanted!
Are you looking for a career in SALES in a company Voted a Great Place to Work 3 years in a row?! We are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-need sales. With almost 50 years in the industry, the Neptune Society helps over 80,000 families pre-plan each year so nothing is left to chance. We are a division of a company on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) with $3.5 Billion revenue annually, over 24,000 employees, and approximately 2000 locations in the U.S. and Canada.
If you are willing to prove yourself, we are the right Company for you!
As an Outside Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for generating sales using Company provided leads from a variety of sources, this could include Web leads, Direct Mail response leads, and In-person restaurant Seminars.
Why work for The Neptune Society
At The Neptune Society, our mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning.
Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our Team include:
· Leads are provided by the Company (FREE of charge to you)
· Generous compensation package, which consists of Variable Compensation (uncapped commissions + bonus + monthly contests)
Sales career development through the SCI Direct Certification Level Training Program – qualify to receive a free iPad upon completion!
. Training pay. Successful members of our sales team come from an impressive variety of different backgrounds and experience levels!
· Weekly sales and marketing strategy workshops ( including Direct Sales, Residential Sales, Business2Consumer Sales)
· Benefit eligibility includes Health, Dental, Vision, 401K (with escalating match), Paid Sick Time, and more…
· Advancement opportunities for professional growth in the U.S and Canada- we promote from within!
· A desire to make money while helping people
· Strong telephone, interpersonal, and communications skills
· High level of compassion and integrity
· Strong "one call/visit close" ability
· Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage appointments
· Experience with in-home and/or seminar-based sales preferred
· Independent, self-reliant, self-motivated, and ability to work virtually
If you are a hard-working individual with a proven track record of success, and if it is time to find your 'WHY,' please contact us to learn more.
Postal Code: 34684
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-FL - Palm Harbor
Req ID: Req.98948
Position Type: Full time
Who we are. What we do.
We are North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
"SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V