Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
As we all come together to do our part and fight Covid -19, we have updated the role of our Pre-Arrangement Advisors to include virtual presentations.
By being virtual, our Pre-Arrangement Advisors will now be able to observe safe and necessary practices such as social distancing and sheltering in place as required while still serving our customers and communities. There is an increased awareness regarding the importance of preplanning, and we expect this to increase exponentially in the future.
Voted a Great Place to Work since 2017, we are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-arranged services. With almost 50 years in the industry, the National Cremation Society help over 80,000 families pre-plan each year. Recognized as an essential business, we have an obligation to educate and take care of families who are requesting our services
We are currently looking for virtual professional sales employee to join our growing team!
Our Pre-Arrangement Advisors are responsible for generating sales through various methodologies including, but not limited to virtual meetings with families regarding prearranging. We will provide the necessary telecommunication platforms to our sales employees. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a professional demeanor, exceptional sales and/or customer service capabilities, and the willingness to meet our high standard of ethics and service quality.
Why work for The National Cremation Society:
At The National Cremation Society, our mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our team include:
· Leads are provided by the Company
· The generous compensation package, which consists of a base pay + commission and bonus potential
Sales career development through the SCI Direct Certification Level Training Program
· Weekly sales and marketing strategy workshops
· Benefit eligibility potential to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Paid Sick Time
· Advancement opportunities for professional growth
· Exceptional level of professionalism
· Strong telephone, interpersonal and communications skills
· High level of compassion and integrity
· Strong “one call/visit close” ability
· Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage appointments
· Experience with in-home and/or seminar-based sales preferred
· Independent, self-reliant, self-motivated, and ability to work virtually
· Proficient in Windows Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you are a hard-working sales professional with a proven track record of success, and if it is time to find your 'WHY', please contact us to learn more.
Postal Code: 33408
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-FL - North Palm Beach
Req ID: Req.106694
Position Type: Full time
Who we are. What we do.
We are a company committed to supporting families at difficult times. Nowhere will you find a group of caregivers and teams more passionate about the work they do or more invested in the well-being of the families they serve.
The Dignity Memorial name is a symbol of trust and a mark of excellence. As the largest provider of funeral, cemetery and cremation services in North America, we're dedicated to celebrating the life and legacy of every loved one with professionalism, compassion and attention to detail that is second to none.
"SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
SCI Shared Resources, LLC is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process.
On request, we will seek to provide appropriate accessibility options to all applicants with disabilities.