Our associates celebrate lives. We celebrate our associates.
Consider the possibilities of joining a Great Place to Work!
Presents at-need cemetery products and services to families during a time of grievance. Provides excellent customer care, service, and support to families. Responsible for achieving monthly sales target. Schedules after care visits (ACV) with families to provide extended service and obtain referrals. Presents pre-need cemetery and funeral services and products to prospects and qualified referrals
· Guides and tours grieving families through cemetery grounds or crematory mausoleums actively listening to needs, asking probing questions, and discussing options for at-need products and services. Develops an understanding of each family’s unique needs and offers solutions to meet their needs. Provides service beyond expectations to form the foundation for future sales. Promotes the SCI Brand and service excellence.
· Following company processes and procedures, thoroughly and accurately completes contracts; follows up on outstanding documents and family questions. Provides and walks family through final contract. Addresses final questions.
· Responsible for attaining or exceeding monthly sales revenue quota. Applying sales skills, presents Dignity Memorial® Personal Planning Guide electronic presentations to grieving families informing them of at-need cemetery and pre-planned arrangement services and products. Influences at-need family members on the benefits of pre-planning for future sales.
· Initiates contact with pre-planning leads, qualifies lead, and schedule pre-planning appointments. Qualifies leads and schedules appointments at least 25% of workday. Maintains and tracks activity levels in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database to ensure productivity.
· Obtains family referrals during after care visits (ACV).
· Schedules sales appointments. Based on qualifying lead information, prepares marketing materials or cultural knowledge for appointments.
· Self-initiates leads throughout the community, professional networks, civic, businesses, and organizations by building professional and reliable relationships. Prospects at least 20% of workday such as approaching families face-to-face during events or seminars. Maintains and tracks activity levels in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
· Schedules sales appointments. Based on qualifying lead, prepares marketing materials or cultural knowledge for appointments.
Build Relationships with Families
· Establishes and maintains professional, trusting, and service oriented relationships with families by connecting with the family, resolving their concerns and needs, and meeting commitments. Connects with families through listening, honest communication and genuine concern.
· Supports families in time of grief with acts of kindness; attends services and/or receptions.
· Represents a continuous link from services provided at need, through aftercare, to providing services to protect families in future
· Collaborates and builds professional working relationships with management and staff to provide high quality services and improve processes
Shares family concerns with rest of the SCI team
Postal Code: 79904
Category (Portal Searching): Sales
Job Location: US-TX - El Paso
Req ID: Req.95244
Position Type: Full time
Who we are. What we do.
We are North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals, who proudly serve our community, provide caring assistance to families in need, and honor veterans and public servants.
We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
"SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliates.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V